Online Business loan in Asia

 Putri Ahmad

Indonesia

Surabaya

Loan: IDR 100 million

Putri: Putriitaahmad@gmail.com


Contact Mrs. RIKA ANDERSON

Email: rikaandersonloancompany@gmail.com

www.wasap.my/+19295260086/RikaAndersonloancompany

Whatsapp: +1(929)526-0086

WA: +6285854125084


Am Putri Ahmad from the city of Surabaya. I lost about 7 million because I needed a large capital of around Rp. 100,000,000 million. I almost died, I had nowhere to go. my business was destroyed, and in the process I lost my son. I can't stand this incident anymore.


I met online friend Margaretha Asmara by email margarethaasmaran@gmail.com and I also contacted Nisrina Endang's mother on facebook email endangnisrina@gmail.com who gave testimony and introduced me to a good mother, Mrs. Rika Anderson from RIKA ANDERSON LOAN COMPANY who finally helped me a few days ago I got a 100 million loan from the company.


So if you need a loan and want to get a loan quickly. I saw people sharing their testimonies on this blog and I decided to tell my story too. You can also contact me via this email if you have any doubts or suggestions. May Allah bless us all and lead us to a good financial helper.

Comments